You want a unique perspective, and I don’t do ordinary – let’s go above and beyond.
FAA Part 107 Certified
Fully licensed and insured to fly commercial drone operations, waiver for NIGHT operations, with 12+ years of remote pilot experience.
- Video – Aerial Tours, Promotional, Events, Action Sports
- Photography – Landscape, Commercial, Real Estate, Concerts & Events
- 3D Mapping & Surveying – Construction, Architecture, Mining, Agriculture
- 360/VR – Google StreetView and custom Virtual Tours from an aerial perspective!
- Your Needs – What else can we work on together? Open to partnerships.
“We’ve worked with other services that weren’t nearly as professional as T-16 Studios and left us feeling frustrated throughout the process. Daniel assured that all the elements we desired within the project were clearly understood up front, and the shoot expectations and pricing were clear. The aerial photos and video Daniel captured for us were used on multiple collateral marketing pieces including brochures, banners, the web, and social media. His work greatly enhanced the beauty of our campus and made our projects much more influential. T-16 Studios certainly exceeded our expectations!” – Amy Luethmers, Director of University Marketing, University of Wisconsin – Stout
- Half-Day (4hr) Aerial Filming Pilot Rate – 4k Resolution ($400)
- Full-Day (8hr) Aerial Filming Pilot Rate – 4k Resolution ($750)
- Exterior Aerial Photo Package – 7-10 Still Images ($250)
- Exterior Aerial Photo & Video Package – 7-10 Still Images & 30 Second Video Showcase ($450)
- Travel over 60 miles – ($0.60/mile)
- Editing/Post Production – ($75/hr)
If your project doesn’t fit within the scope of one of the packages listed on my site, please contact me so we can talk more about your needs and for a personalized quote.