How Can Your Business Benefit from a Virtual Tour?
- More traffic via Google Maps, Google+, Google Places, StreetView, etc.
- Stand out from the crowd in search results, on the web, and on Facebook
- Engage with customers on your website 5-10 times longer than before
- Immerse people in your space, products, and services
What are the Advantages of Virtual Tours?
- Let your business speak for itself 24/7, even when you aren’t open
- Publish directly on your website and Facebook page – no software needed
- Save time and money with a low setup cost, and little or no maintenance
- Less stress and higher ROI than traditional outbound marketing
- Interactive experience with click-able info spots, links, photos and videos within the tour
- Editable and expandable without having to change anything on your site, the tour link will always stay the same
All Packages Include
- Published Virtual Tour on Google Maps/StreetView
- Unlimited rights to use and publish your Virtual Tour
- Code to publish on your website and public Facebook page
- (1) Exterior Virtual Tour Points
- Up to (3) info spots, links, or photos/videos embedded into EACH Virtual Tour point
- No recurring hosting fees!
- Aerial / Drone Virtual Tour Points ($200/ea)
- Create / Update Your Google Maps, Google+ and Google Place Listings ($75)
- Extra info spots, links, or embedded photos and videos in your tour
- Still Photos – products, storefront, etc.
- Future updates or tour expansions
MICRO LOCATION: Up to 500 SQ FT – ($350) (3-7) Connected Virtual Tour 360 Photos
SMALL LOCATION: 300 – 800 SQ FT – ($550) (7-14) Connected Virtual 360 Photos
MEDIUM LOCATION: 800 – 1500 SQ FT – ($1000) (14-28) Connected Virtual Tour 360 Photos
LARGE LOCATION: 1500 – 3000 SQ FT – ($1800+) (28+) Connected Virtual Tour 360 Photos